Dell Printer Support Phone Number
Dell printers are usually offline when your computer is updated or when there is a hardware problem between the Dell printer and the PC. If you can not identify the cause of the error in any way, then you have a Dell printer support number. You can call the number. You can also take a look at the solution given below to fix the Dell printer offline windows 10 problem. Which is absolutely helpful for you.
Solution 1: Check Printer Connection
- The first thing you want to do is drop the line
- Restart your printer
- If you are using a USB cable that is securely connected to the cable
- Check whether the US port is working correctly
- If you have a wired network probe
- Make sure the connecting cable is loose or damaged
- Verify that the lit-up wireless icon on the printer indicates that the printer is connected.
Solution 2: Update printer driver
A faulty printer is the main driver of the error. You can take the following steps to download and install the latest printers using your Windows device drive Easy:
- First you connect to the Internet
- Run driver’s downgrade tool and select ‘Scan Now’.
- Now click on the updates button next to the printer device
- Manually install all the latest drivers
- After updating the printer driver, restart the printer and check whether the problem is fully resolved.
Solution 3: Check printing status
Auto-updated printer use all the steps provided to ensure that your printer status is without any errors:
- Restart your Dell printer and wait for a few minutes
- Open the menu and go to the ‘Device and Printers’ section.
- Select green check
- If you see a gray icon without a green check mark, select ‘Set as default printer’;
- If you see a small tick near the ‘Pause Printing’ and ‘Use the Printer Offline’ option, click them to remove that tick.
Solution 4: Restart the Print Spooler Service
Use the following steps carefully to restart the print spooler service and get the printer online:
- Open the run and type “services.msc” in the search box
- Locate the print spooler item and check the status ‘Running’
- Right-click on ‘Print Spooler’ and Restart the Service
- Close the properties window and check whether the Dell printer is still offline
Solution 5: Add a Second Printer
- You can add your dell printer to your IP address and
- Navigate to ‘Devices and Printers’ settings on Windows 10
- Right-click on your Dell printer and then open the printer properties.
- Click on the ‘Add Port’ option and choose standard TCP / IP port
- Enter the IP address of your Dell printer and then click on ‘Next’
Now check that the problem you are having is completely corrected or not, if it does not happen then you are not scared, call the Dell printer support number + 1-800-201-4179 for full help.
Why Choose Dell Printer Support Number